WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the Product and/or in the list of Product features on our website.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
- Samsonite requires that you use only an approved Samsonite service centre (“Service Centre”) for warranty repairs.
- This warranty is global and you may have your Product repaired at any Service Centre in the world.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Agent will void this warranty.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- For warranty service at a Service Centre, you will need the duly completed warranty certificate or original receipt of purchase.
- The Service Centre will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Samsonite’s warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Samsonite’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Samsonite will substitute a comparable Samsonite product.
- The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by the Authorised Repair Agent, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- Inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.