We only accept return requests for goods purchased on our Website. For returns of products purchased from another retailer, please contact the original store of purchase.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
To return a product you must complete this return form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will strive to contact you within 3 - 5 business days with a Return Authorisation and further instructions on how to return your goods.
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
1. All items sold are final and not eligible for returns & exchange.
2. For incorrect or defective items shipped, we provided 3 business days return policy upon the customer received the purchased item, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging, proof of purchase, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories (including authentic labels, use instructions, guarantee leaflets and other hangtags in order to obtain a replacement.
- All packaging must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner
- Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item packs have to be returned as a whole set. If the order was received with: a gift with purchase, bonus items, bundles, sets, it must be returned together with the returned order.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect, or where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused or the defect/ damage is not covered by the commercial warranty), we will reject your request and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- All returns will be reviewed first by Samsonite Malaysia and we reserve the right to perform remedies.
3. Should there be any return requirements unfulfilled, we shall update you on the processing status via email.